Terms and Conditions
A. Domain Registration
1. ezzWeb.com will only accept .COM, .NET and .ORG domain name registration requests, and will process registration as soon as possible after payment has been processed and verified.
2. The registrant is responsible for ensuring that the domain name in concern is available for registration.
3. The domain name registration period runs for one year from the date of registration. After this time period has lapsed, registration renewal may be made upon receipt of payment of renewal fees.
4. Once a domain name has been registered, no refunds can be made by ezzWeb.com.
5. There is no guarantee that the domain name requested will be registered until the registrant receives confirmation of registration from ezzWeb.com.
6. The registrant agrees that all details submitted in respect of a domain name registration are true and correct. The registrant makes certain to ezzWeb.com that the registration of a domain name and the way in which it is used (directly or indirectly) does not infringe the legal rights of any third party. ezzWeb.com does not accept any responsibility for the use of registered domain names especially where there may be conflict over rights to ownership. The registrant indemnifies ezzWeb.com from any legal proceedings and costs that arise as a result of the registration of a domain name.
B. Web Hosting
1. Hosting accounts can be terminated by ezzWeb.com if they are being misused by the user. ezzWeb.com reserves the right to suspend any webhosting account and to refuse service to anyone.
2. The hosting of, reference to or linking to any of the following is not allowed.:
- Nudity, pornography, anything of a sexual, or of an obscene nature.
- Content that links to content that violates ezzWeb.com TOS
- Solicitation or sale of any products or services that are illegal & harmful.
- Promotion of illegal activities (info on hacking, cracking, etc).
- Threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory statements.
- Hate speech or hate propaganda.
- Hosting or linking to copyrighted files without permission
- Violations of any copyright or any other right of any third party.
- Information, instructions, or software containing about any kind of virus.
- Scripts or systems that cause server performance to degrade or cause a serious problem with the running of the server.
- Misrepresentation of member’s identity, or the impersonation of anyone.
- Collection of personal information for illegal purposes.
- Content deemed by ezzWeb.com, in its sole discretion, to be harmful to ezzWeb.com, other company, organisation or individual.
3. ezzWeb.com will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. ezzWeb.com makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. ezzWeb.com disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by ezzWeb.com and its employees.
C. Alterations to Terms and Conditions
ezzWeb.com reserves the right to adjust the terms and conditions of service at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the Customer to stay up to date on our policies.
D. Bandwidth / High Resource Users
Sites are subject to network abuse and high resources. Any user which uses high resources, or high bandwidth which affects other customers and server performance, may have their account closed or the owner contacted to resolve the issue.
E. Payment Terms for Web Hosting
The Customer will be invoiced on a yearly basis depending on the billing period subscribed to. Accounts are considered to be default if payment is not received with 21 days after date of invoice. Accounts whose amount exceeds 30 days payment are liable to have their Service interrupted or terminated. Such interruption or terminaton do not relieve the Customer of the obligation to pay all outstanding amounts. The Customer agrees to pay ezzWeb.com all its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees, in enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions.
F. Change of Particulars
It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to inform ezzWeb.com in writing of any change in Customer’s personal particulars. If you have an enquiry please use our email form.